Fort Wilkins Historic State Park
Fort Wilkins Historic State Park, located in the northern Keweenaw Peninsula, features camping, day-use facilities, a restored 1844 army military outpost and one of the first lighthouses on Lake Superior built in 1866. Fort Wilkins became a state park in 1923. Extensive restoration work and development began in the 1930s under the Work Project Administration.
15223 U.S Highway 41 Copper Harbor, MI 49918